Sunday 6 March 2011

Day Three Hundred and Fifty-two


It ain't easy being a football fan, and its even harder being a Wycombe Wanderers fan. No one ever tells you of the pains you'll experience when you're little and becoming a football fan. They never tell you about the days you'll spend standing in the cold and the rain, watching another defeat, quoting once again "I don't know why I bother". Maybe its because when the good times do come they are so much sweeter and it makes all that pain you've gone suddenly worthwhile.

This is "The long and winding path", we take from our lucky parking spot, to Adams Park each week. And yes, too many times we've muttered "I don't know why I bother coming" walking back along here, when the truth is, I know I'll be back next saturday (its Stevenage at home, who could miss that?).


No comments:

Post a Comment